Skip to main content

Baby Shower


This weekend sure was a lot of fun! My sister-in-law, Jess, threw us a couple’s baby shower, so we spent a lot of time with friends and family this weekend. We had a nice lunch, chatted about Hoarders (our recent binge-watch), decorated some onesies, and played games. Jess did a really great job in preparing this for us! It was also nice to have my brothers here to spend some quality family time! Our family time typically consists of a lot of laughter and late nights. I’m definitely sleep deprived, but I guess that’s just something I’ll have to get used to now that this baby is coming!


We are at the final stretch of this pregnancy. Within this month, Baby McKee will be here! I am beyond excited for the arrival of this baby, especially to finally know what the gender is. I think it’s total crap when women say they “know” what the gender of their baby is, like they have some “mother’s intuition,” because I honestly have no idea what this baby is going to be! Boy or girl, I don’t have a clue what it is! Also, picking a name is super hard, so it’s been nice to not think and decide on names right now. While some people have their top 100 favorite names, we can barely come up with one. Will this baby be nameless for a little while? I hope not…