Skip to main content

LIGHTS

We find it quite hilarious that the only year we don’t put “go to a concert” on our bucket list, we go to two! Our first concert was to see Kings of Leon; hands down one of the best concerts! Their songs are so good and Caleb’s voice is spot on singing live! All around, great time!


Our second concert for the year was to go see LIGHTS. You see, LIGHTS is like my lady crush, she is just so awesome! Her songs are so amazing, they have good messages, and she doesn’t even have profane lyrics. Seriously, go listen to “Don’t Go Home Without Me,” it’s a gem! Her songs “February Air” and “River” remind me of when Alastair proposed. Her music definitely has a special place in my heart.


Saturday night, we went to her concert. I had so much fun, just dancing it out to all my favorite songs. I may have looked a bit like a freak, but oh well. The only time I dance is in the house, so I am definitely lacking in that realm. But at six months pregnant, I was a mover and a shaker! If I’m going to put money down on something, I’m going to fully enjoy it! Seriously, why do some people go to concerts and not dance to their favorite songs? It is beyond me. Anyways, we had so much fun, and that’s all that matters!