Skip to main content

Sundance


Alastair took a day off and decided to go mountain biking on some trails over at Sundance. He would take the ski lift up with his bike and then take the trails all the way down. I never realized how good he actually is on a bike. He quickly went onto the expert trails and was jumping off ramps and doing all kinds of crazy stuff. I’m just glad he had such a great time! Every time he would successfully complete a trail, he would send me a text to comfort me. And then he would send me another text letting me know he’s going to do something even crazier! I’m just glad he came back in one piece.



He had such a good time that he wanted to take me that night. The resort lets you ride on the ski lifts every full moon in the summer. We went on the last night of the harvest moon, and that was something special! We bundled up in blankets and sipped hot chocolate while overlooking the beautiful scenery. Everything was illuminated by the moon. It was such a fun way to welcome fall, because it sure felt like it! The only down side was that our phones both died right when we got there, so no pictures unfortunately. 


For anyone who wants to go on a fun and romantic date, I highly recommend riding up on the Sundance ski lifts during a full moon, it’s pretty amazing!