Skip to main content

The GMAT!


As you might have noticed, we haven't been up to much of late. We have both been incredibly busy with school and work. I (Alastair) have been studying for the GMAT for the last few months, and I finally took the test. A lot was riding on how the test went, and so I have had to pretty much abandon my social life and study like a madman.

Happily, I can say that with a lot of study, prayer, fasting, and faith, I scored very well. The GMAT was another experience in which I learned that God is mindful of us and loves us. He helped me so much as I turned to Him in faith. Also, Laleinia was so helpful throughout the whole process. She always supported me and never complained about how much time I was spending with my head in the books. Thank you Laleinia!

Now to regain my social life and have fun this summer!