Skip to main content

The Last of the Jankowski Weddings



April 17, 2013 was absolutely wonderful! I was able to do Emily's hair and makeup, which I've never done an up-do before or even put makeup on another person. It was a first for me, but I think I did a great job! And I took their wedding pictures. I am in NO way a photographer or a makeup artist, but hey, I did it! The wedding was lovely and we all had a great time! Emily and Doug looked so happy, and that makes us all happy!





Emily's family was so generous to let us stay in a condo for the night. No, the three couples didn't share just one condo, we all had our own condos! Words cannot describe how thankful we were for letting us all stay there. It was so nice that it was hard for us to get up in the morning to drive back to Rexburg!
Many thanks to the McFarland family!