Skip to main content

End of the Semester.

The sweet tast of victory! Victory tastes like apple juice. 
The day is finally here! Words can't express how overjoyed I am that the semester is finally OVER! This had to have been the most difficult, stressful, busy, frustrating, and emotionally tolling semester thus far! With all the hard work and lack of sleep, we did it! I feel like we need an award for excellence. This experience was a definite testimony grower, because we've seen the Lord's hand work in our lives. I didn't see the end of the tunnel with everything that I had to get done (copious amounts of really important tests), but it was taken a day at a time and I was able to finish. By the way, I passed all my tests with flying colors! I'm not going to lie, I did pretty awesome!
Even though this semester was rather busy, we did have some good times! We went on a few Winter excursions, found time to eat/hangout with friends, moved into our new "home," and Alastair turned 24!


Life is busy, but life is great! I wouldn't have asked for any other life because I love mine and the people who are in it... especially my husband, he's the best!
Just a few more days and we're heading off to Seattle for the wedding of Doug and Emily. Also, next week will be our 2 year anniversary! Time sure flies with this crazy kid!