Skip to main content

Sew Fun For A Bunney

Did you know that Laleinia's related to Bunney's? True story. And did you know that Momma Bunney is talented with a sewing machine? Yep, also true!
Cindy Bunney (Laleinia's aunt) is taking her skills to the test by teaching others how to sew! Her classes are predominately for children, but she's also opened up classes for adults.
Sew Fun for Kids  http://www.wix.com/cindybunney/sewfunforkids?ref=nf#!
 I had the privilege to go over there last Friday and learn how to use my sewing machine. Her little sewing room is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She has tables and sewing machines for her students. My favorite part of the room are the antique sewing machines she has on display.
 My first project was an apron. Go ahead, admire my work!





I think I found a new hobby. Sewing is sew fun and sew easy! I love the idea that everybody can create whatever they want. There's so many fabrics and patterns that one can choose...the combinations are endless!For this project, I went with an Asian theme. I think it turned out quite darling!
Thank you aunt Cindy for teaching me how to sew! 
On another note, we are in love with the weather. The rain has been bleak this winter, but the beginnings of spring are beautifying the land of Modesto. The orchards are filled with beautiful white and pink blossoms. We welcome spring with open arms!